Thai court rules troops responsible for Italian reporter’s death – Reuters, May 29, 2013
…Fabio Polenghi, 48, was killed on the morning of May 19 when troops moved in to disperse “red shirt” supporters of former Prime Minister Thaksin Shinawatra, who had been camped in the centre of the capital for weeks, demanding an early election.
“The court ruled that orders given by Prime Minister Abhisit and Deputy Prime Minister Suthep that day led to Fabio’s death,” Karom Ponthaklang, a lawyer for the journalist’s family, told reporters…
- 21 Years Ago: Thousands of Thais Protest Bangkok’s Inaction in Crisis
- Chavalit coughs up bombs (again)
- Mark sinking
- Rutting Dogs/Rutting Politicians
- There was a bribe too
- No alliance for the Democrats!
- Not only a dog howls at the bell
- Weekly News Magazines: Two Political Systems, October, 2018
- Different kinds of animals
- Why can’t they praise me?
- The junta should follow Chavolit’s example