Thai court rules troops responsible for Italian reporter’s death – Reuters, May 29, 2013
…Fabio Polenghi, 48, was killed on the morning of May 19 when troops moved in to disperse “red shirt” supporters of former Prime Minister Thaksin Shinawatra, who had been camped in the centre of the capital for weeks, demanding an early election.
“The court ruled that orders given by Prime Minister Abhisit and Deputy Prime Minister Suthep that day led to Fabio’s death,” Karom Ponthaklang, a lawyer for the journalist’s family, told reporters…
- Weekly News Magazines: Long Live the King, July-August, 2018
- Big Jiew is getting sucked in
- Weekly News Magazines: Raising Chickens for the Military, July, 2018
- Chavalit is very fit
- Defecting from Thaksin
- Instead of cutting, try sucking!
- Political parties in a coma
- Withdraw from the deep south!
- Cables Detail C.I.A. Waterboarding at Secret Thai Prison
- Chinese cartoonist
- Top Red Shirts join with the military