Thai court ends case against Mikhail Pletnev - The Voice of Russia, December 4, 2010
...Thai authorities failed to send Pletnev's case to court in the required 84-day period, which expired on September 27, thus ending the investigation.
- Knives out for Sudarat
- Don’ Let Death In the Car
- Run to oust Prayuth
- Run to oust Sudarat
- He is cutting the tiger’s tail
- What is appropriate in parliament?
- The proxy crisis
- New Year’s Cartoons: The Only Happiness
- Would the Prime Minister run to oust himself?
- Chase the government!
- Kissing in parliament