Thai Comics History and Industry – comicbookbin.com, March 11, 2012
…Thailand also has what I would call a more macho visual culture. It’s not always about cute and sweet and the symbolization of cartoon and comics icons into almost pure hieroglyphics close to their written language, like China and Japan. Instead the literal illustration is taken re-purposed through culture, but its visual depiction is raw and not as distilled…
- 5 Years Ago: Red Shirt pursuers at the mercy of new government
- Remembering the Thaksin Years: Cleaning Things Up
- Conflict with the Lanna Kingdom
- Security start-up backed by Thaksin seeks $1bn valuation
- New form of American warmaking
- Viagra for Thai Airways
- Who is the catfish?
- No fraud!
- Weekly News Magazines, June 3-10, 2016
- Fake monks harass New York City tourists