Thai Comics History and Industry – comicbookbin.com, March 11, 2012
…Thailand also has what I would call a more macho visual culture. It’s not always about cute and sweet and the symbolization of cartoon and comics icons into almost pure hieroglyphics close to their written language, like China and Japan. Instead the literal illustration is taken re-purposed through culture, but its visual depiction is raw and not as distilled…
- Thailand’s censorship
- The temple as hostage
- Pride and money comes at the same time
- Chuwit is BACK!
- Everyone wants to use Section 44!
- University hostages
- Fees for the police
- Hack my house
- Donald Trump: America’s Berlusconi (or Thaksin, or Hariri, or…)
- What’s really behind Thailand’s hostility to Chinese tourists?
- Weekly News Magazines, January 13-27, 2017