Thai central bank chairman calls for scrapping of rice policy as stocks mount – brecorder.com, October 3, 2012
The chairman of the Thai central bank urged the government to scrap a politically sensitive and hugely expensive scheme to subsidise rice farmers, saying it was a threat to stability in a country which has faced repeated unrest in recent years…
- The little people are corrupt
- Helping the rice farmers
- Do you know how to live?
- Thailand caught in the middle
- Help out or win out?
- While keeping a votive tablet in the mouth
- Words won’t stop the attack
- Profiting from being military
- We will straighten this out
- Suriya chemical is the most dangerous
- The chicken farmer and the monkey