Thai Baht Slumps to One-Year Low, Stocks Decline on Recession – Bloomberg, august 20, 2013
…“Thai economic growth may slow further in the third quarter as domestic consumption and exports are very weak,” said Voravan Tarapoom, the Bangkok-based chief executive officer of BBL Asset Management Co., which oversees about $12 billion of assets. “The weak economy may damp the outlook for Thailand’s equity market for most of this year…”
- Knives out for Sudarat
- Don’ Let Death In the Car
- Run to oust Prayuth
- Run to oust Sudarat
- He is cutting the tiger’s tail
- What is appropriate in parliament?
- The proxy crisis
- New Year’s Cartoons: The Only Happiness
- Would the Prime Minister run to oust himself?
- Chase the government!
- Kissing in parliament