Auto Production Breaks 50 Year Record in March – thailandoutlook.tv, April 20, 2012
…The Automotive Industry Association of the Federation of Thai Industries has reported that in March 2012, auto sales exceeded 110,000 units, an increase of 21.47 percent from the month before or 19.3 percent from the same period of last year.
Meanwhile, more than 190,000 units were produced in the same month, breaking the 50 year record since Thailand started producing its own cars in 1961…
- Anniversary of the End of the Absolute Monarchy in Thailand
- 11 Years Ago: First Red Shirt Move: Surprise Raid on Privy Council President’s House
- Bangkok’s Central Park becoming a reality?
- Weekly News Magazines: Suriya leaves Phea Thai, June, 2018
- Thai police still protect Yingluck overseas
- Weekly News Magazines: Tears of Suthep, June, 2018
- Pheu Thai defectors
- Weekly News Magazine: The Rescue, July 13-20, 2018
- Big Jiew is getting sucked in
- Weekly News Magazines: Raising Chickens for the Military, July, 2018