Auto Production Breaks 50 Year Record in March – thailandoutlook.tv, April 20, 2012
…The Automotive Industry Association of the Federation of Thai Industries has reported that in March 2012, auto sales exceeded 110,000 units, an increase of 21.47 percent from the month before or 19.3 percent from the same period of last year.
Meanwhile, more than 190,000 units were produced in the same month, breaking the 50 year record since Thailand started producing its own cars in 1961…
- Remembering Black May 1992
- All About Royal Ploughing Day
- Four Years Ago: Another Coup in Thailand
- Student Hero
- A young girl does a better job than the PM
- Who will come crawling?
- Anti-rabies GT 200
- Talking to the snake
- The rich man is not full yet
- Red Shirt and Black Panther
- RIP “Rong” Narong Prapasanobol, cartoonist