Auto Production Breaks 50 Year Record in March – thailandoutlook.tv, April 20, 2012
…The Automotive Industry Association of the Federation of Thai Industries has reported that in March 2012, auto sales exceeded 110,000 units, an increase of 21.47 percent from the month before or 19.3 percent from the same period of last year.
Meanwhile, more than 190,000 units were produced in the same month, breaking the 50 year record since Thailand started producing its own cars in 1961…
- Prem Tinsulanonda in Context
- Who came crawling after all?
- I’m with Pom!
- The best man for the job is…
- Weekly News Magazines: Thanathorn switched off, May, 2019
- To disclose is the Key, To Conceal is the Exemption
- Filling the senate
- What is needed to ruin the Future Forward Party?
- Democracy Just Doesn’t Work
- Don’t help them form a government!
- Put in a basket and wash