Auto Production Breaks 50 Year Record in March – thailandoutlook.tv, April 20, 2012
…The Automotive Industry Association of the Federation of Thai Industries has reported that in March 2012, auto sales exceeded 110,000 units, an increase of 21.47 percent from the month before or 19.3 percent from the same period of last year.
Meanwhile, more than 190,000 units were produced in the same month, breaking the 50 year record since Thailand started producing its own cars in 1961…
- Bloody October 2008
- October 1976: A sea of blood
- 8 Years Ago: Bombmakers in Nonthaburi
- Political parties in a coma
- The burning parties
- They messed up the country
- Should they still fight for Thaksin?
- A tale of two newspapers: New cabinet member a savvy or unethical move?
- Jatuporn’s back
- Turn the ship around
- Whatever he defecates… it is sacred