Auto Production Breaks 50 Year Record in March – thailandoutlook.tv, April 20, 2012
…The Automotive Industry Association of the Federation of Thai Industries has reported that in March 2012, auto sales exceeded 110,000 units, an increase of 21.47 percent from the month before or 19.3 percent from the same period of last year.
Meanwhile, more than 190,000 units were produced in the same month, breaking the 50 year record since Thailand started producing its own cars in 1961…
- From 2003: PM mixes business and politics
- News from the 1890s
- Snake with two heads
- Weekly News Magazines: Drawing the Lines for Elections, November, 2018
- No need for revolutionaries
- Weekly News Magazines: Govt minister and the pro-junta party, November, 2018
- Silly uncle is moving the mountain
- Who is left to run with Sudarat?
- From Red Shirts to Green Shirts
- Now he faces the heavyweight
- Thaksin’s new political party