Thai authorities probe woman’s death – Stuff, February 11, 2011
…At this stage, Miss Carter’s death was thought to be from myocarditis – inflammation of the heart from viral, bacterial or fungal infections.
Her death could as easily have been caused by “some other infection” rather than toxic seaweed, even an illness such as influenza, Dr Pasakorn said…
- Animated videos lauding Thaksin–He always “defies his fate”
- Gem shop locations involved in the scam
- Is Gen. Prayuth really growing “eccentric” or “superstitious” as Time Magazine claims?
- Catching the Red Shirt gunmen
- Gen. Prayuth Army Sticker app
- Directions to Bangkok’s 24-hour casinos
- Bangkok Master Plans 1979-2006
- Nike Factories In Thailand
- Gem Scam: 463/9-12, Look-Luang Rd
- Thailand Tax Refund Claims – 10 Truths to Share with Foreigners
- The very bizarre case of Dr Thaksin Shinawatra