Thai authorities probe woman’s death – Stuff, February 11, 2011
…At this stage, Miss Carter’s death was thought to be from myocarditis – inflammation of the heart from viral, bacterial or fungal infections.
Her death could as easily have been caused by “some other infection” rather than toxic seaweed, even an illness such as influenza, Dr Pasakorn said…
- Weekly News Magazines, January 27-February 10, 2017
- Trampling on those who died for the cause
- Thaksin wasn’t involved
- Prayuth and Thaksin feel the same way about the media!
- Weekly News Magazines, February 3-17, 2017
- Collapse of State Enterprises
- Making Yellow and Red love each other
- This train doesn’t end with reconciliation
- The prime minister wants coal-fired power plants!
- Thai govt subsidies add cars in one of world’s most congested countries
- CIA deputy director linked to torture at Thailand black site