Thai authorities probe woman’s death – Stuff, February 11, 2011
…At this stage, Miss Carter’s death was thought to be from myocarditis – inflammation of the heart from viral, bacterial or fungal infections.
Her death could as easily have been caused by “some other infection” rather than toxic seaweed, even an illness such as influenza, Dr Pasakorn said…
- 5 Years Ago: Red Shirt pursuers at the mercy of new government
- Remembering the Thaksin Years: Cleaning Things Up
- Getting Jatuporn and Sombat
- Conflict with the Lanna Kingdom
- Security start-up backed by Thaksin seeks $1bn valuation
- New form of American warmaking
- Viagra for Thai Airways
- Who is the catfish?
- No fraud!
- Weekly News Magazines, June 3-10, 2016