Thai authorities probe woman’s death – Stuff, February 11, 2011
…At this stage, Miss Carter’s death was thought to be from myocarditis – inflammation of the heart from viral, bacterial or fungal infections.
Her death could as easily have been caused by “some other infection” rather than toxic seaweed, even an illness such as influenza, Dr Pasakorn said…
- Vintage images of King Chulalongkorn
- 14 Years Ago: Thaksin reveals his political successor
- 6 Years Ago: After just a few months in office, govt pushing hard for Thaksin pardon
- Remember the bullet-proof child gods who led a brief Karen insurgency into Thailand in the 1990s?
- From 1989: An article in the NYT about Rama IX
- 6 Years Ago: Pheu Thai govt moves fast–Proposed law gives police power to shut news media
- The network of the officials who helped Yingluck escape
- All About the Royal Cremation Ceremony for the late King
- Weekly News Magazines: Red Bull and the Shy Tiger, September, 2017
- The junta eats the budget
- He will live in our hearts eternally