Thai authorities probe woman’s death – Stuff, February 11, 2011
…At this stage, Miss Carter’s death was thought to be from myocarditis – inflammation of the heart from viral, bacterial or fungal infections.
Her death could as easily have been caused by “some other infection” rather than toxic seaweed, even an illness such as influenza, Dr Pasakorn said…
- Thai government responds to Washington Post article about Thai abuse of Burmese in the shrimp industry
- Milling Ghosts Entering Parliament
- Vietnam, Thailand & Cambodia urged to stop using vague concepts such as "national security", "sovereignty" or "lèse-majesté" to intimidate & harass dissent
- Thai Govt should cease pressuring the Central Bank – Rate cuts "futile and misguided"
- Gem Scam: 463/9-12, Look-Luang Rd
- Yingluck Billboard
- UK scientist who accused Thai govt official of plagiarism has reported receiving death & kidnap threats
- Directions to Bangkok's 24-hour casinos
- The Wheel Begins to Turn: Weekly Rallies and Disapproving Academics
- China dashes Thai hopes of cutting huge rice stockpile
- Myanmar’s Lawless Land