Thai authorities accused of ‘cover up’ – The Telegraph, April 26, 2011
…A post-mortem examination showed Miss Carter died in hospital from myocarditis, or acute inflammation of the heart, after she had contracted echovirus, a highly infectious disease…
- 11 years ago: Thai police to be reformed, Traffic police could face charges of extortion
- Eight Years Ago: Gen. Chavalit to lead “People’s Army”
- Foreign luxury brands plot against the junta!
- Yet still more cartoons on Prawit’s expensive watch
- Not Richard Mille
- New Year’s Cartoon: Something for the Poor
- New Year’s Cartoon: News of the Past Year
- They are going to get Prawit
- Let’s support Prayuth!
- The military party deserves a head start
- Red buffaloes got smarter