Thai authorities accused of ‘cover up’ – The Telegraph, April 26, 2011
…A post-mortem examination showed Miss Carter died in hospital from myocarditis, or acute inflammation of the heart, after she had contracted echovirus, a highly infectious disease…
- 5 Years Ago: Red Shirt pursuers at the mercy of new government
- Analysis: Mother’s Day Bombings
- 10 Years Ago: Thaksin Escapes Assassination Attempt
- Analysis: Thailand’s Half Democracy
- No fraud!
- Fake monks harass New York City tourists
- Who is the catfish?
- 3 Years Ago: Pheu Thai Tries Its Own Reform Council
- Raise the flag!
- Dhammakaya leaving Thailand?
- Another stain on the police