Thai authorities accused of ‘cover up’ – The Telegraph, April 26, 2011
…A post-mortem examination showed Miss Carter died in hospital from myocarditis, or acute inflammation of the heart, after she had contracted echovirus, a highly infectious disease…
- 5 Years Ago: Red Shirt pursuers at the mercy of new government
- Remembering the Thaksin Years: Cleaning Things Up
- Security start-up backed by Thaksin seeks $1bn valuation
- New form of American warmaking
- Viagra for Thai Airways
- Who is the catfish?
- No fraud!
- Weekly News Magazines, June 3-10, 2016
- Fake monks harass New York City tourists
- Should Obama be involved with the Dhammachayo case?