Thai authorities accused of ‘cover up’ – The Telegraph, April 26, 2011
…A post-mortem examination showed Miss Carter died in hospital from myocarditis, or acute inflammation of the heart, after she had contracted echovirus, a highly infectious disease…
- From 2011: Red Shirt pursuers at the mercy of new government
- What do these bombs mean?
- Nothing is Permanent
- More reaction to the bombings
- Before Thaksin: Remembering the Checks and Balances of the 1997 Charter
- 28 years ago: An article in the NYT about Rama IX
- Can we get rid of the U.S. ambassador?
- Thailand can learn from Myanmar!
- Police for police reform
- Is the junta preparing for Thaksin?
- Dangerous Voting