Thai PBS replaces programme host Nattaya after NCPO’s tough stance – The Nation, November 15, 2014
…Nattaya hosted “People’s Voices that Need to be Heard before the Reform”.
The decision to replace her came after a group of military officers requested that the show be pulled off the air, citing an order from their “bosses” in the NCPO.
Thai PBS also insisted that it was sticking by its policy of maintaining independence, adding that the show would really benefit the reform process and the general public. The statement also said the channel would provide an explanation about the programme to the military officers…
- Bloody October 2008
- 21 Years Ago: Thousands of Thais Protest Bangkok’s Inaction in Crisis
- October 1976: A sea of blood
- 8 Years Ago: Bombmakers in Nonthaburi
- Political parties in a coma
- They messed up the country
- Should they still fight for Thaksin?
- A tale of two newspapers: New cabinet member a savvy or unethical move?
- Turn the ship around
- Jatuporn’s back
- Whatever he defecates… it is sacred