Thai PBS replaces programme host Nattaya after NCPO’s tough stance – The Nation, November 15, 2014
…Nattaya hosted “People’s Voices that Need to be Heard before the Reform”.
The decision to replace her came after a group of military officers requested that the show be pulled off the air, citing an order from their “bosses” in the NCPO.
Thai PBS also insisted that it was sticking by its policy of maintaining independence, adding that the show would really benefit the reform process and the general public. The statement also said the channel would provide an explanation about the programme to the military officers…
- Anniversary of the End of the Absolute Monarchy in Thailand
- 11 Years Ago: First Red Shirt Move: Surprise Raid on Privy Council President’s House
- 2012: Thaksin Reverses Earlier Calls for Reds to Forgive & Forget with Fiery Speech
- Whoever sleeps with you, they will die
- Old allies, new allies
- Can Chavalit be PM again?
- Baby Party
- Democrats shut out
- You cannot fight with those who made the rules
- Bangkok’s Central Park becoming a reality?
- Divorcing Prayuth