Thai PBS replaces programme host Nattaya after NCPO’s tough stance – The Nation, November 15, 2014
…Nattaya hosted “People’s Voices that Need to be Heard before the Reform”.
The decision to replace her came after a group of military officers requested that the show be pulled off the air, citing an order from their “bosses” in the NCPO.
Thai PBS also insisted that it was sticking by its policy of maintaining independence, adding that the show would really benefit the reform process and the general public. The statement also said the channel would provide an explanation about the programme to the military officers…
- The King’s Birthday
- 6 Years Ago: After just a few months in office, govt pushing hard for Thaksin pardon
- Don’t cling to power!
- The reason Prawit must stay
- Watch for Prayuth in the next elections
- Asylum for a rhino
- The Democrats join in the burning
- 21 Years Ago: Newin’s canvassers caught red handed in vote buying
- Some just want elections
- Forgotten krathong
- Weekly News Magazines: Loving Prayuth, November, 2017