Thai anti-govt groups have bullet-proof vests, but journalists & medics forced to break the law if they want them – establishmentpost.com, April 17, 2014
Something is lost in translation in Thailand where armed anti-government protesters are able to readily access bullet-proof vests and other ballistic and protective wear in addition to guns, yet journalists and volunteer medical personnel are forced to break the law if they want to work with increased safety…
- 21 Years Ago: Thousands of Thais Protest Bangkok’s Inaction in Crisis
- Weekly News Magazines: the junta’s political party, October, 2018
- Chavalit coughs up bombs (again)
- Mark sinking
- Rutting Dogs/Rutting Politicians
- There was a bribe too
- Not only a dog howls at the bell
- No alliance for the Democrats!
- Weekly News Magazines: Two Political Systems, October, 2018
- Different kinds of animals
- Why can’t they praise me?