THAI sets new attendants’ age cap at 45 – The Nation, September 14, 2012
Thai Airways International’s board of directors yesterday agreed to extend the age limit for female flight attendants hired under outsourcing contracts to 45 years…
- The King’s Birthday
- Don’t cling to power!
- The reason Prawit must stay
- Watch for Prayuth in the next elections
- The Democrats join in the burning
- Forgotten krathong
- Weekly News Magazines: Loving Prayuth, November, 2017
- Massaging the economy
- Lucky the Red Shirts didn’t carry sticks!
- Weekly News Magazines: The cabinet sticks together, November-December, 2017
- Yet still more cartoons on Prawit’s expensive watch