THAI sets new attendants’ age cap at 45 – The Nation, September 14, 2012
Thai Airways International’s board of directors yesterday agreed to extend the age limit for female flight attendants hired under outsourcing contracts to 45 years…
- Remembering Black May 1992
- All About Royal Ploughing Day
- Four Years Ago: Another Coup in Thailand
- I burned the city? When?
- Student Hero
- A young girl does a better job than the PM
- Who will come crawling?
- Anti-rabies GT 200
- Talking to the snake
- The rich man is not full yet
- Thai-style Animal Protection Unit