Text of PM’s TV speech – Bangkok Post, November 22, 2012
…But if a large number of people is mobilized by incitement, led by those who seek to overthrow an elected government and democratic rule – which is against the Constitution – and there is evidence that violence may be used to achieve those ends, then this is a case of national security. It is the government’s duty to preserve law and order, protect the lives and property of everyone – including those who are protesting and those who are not involved…
- 11 years ago: Thai police to be reformed, Traffic police could face charges of extortion
- Eight Years Ago: Gen. Chavalit to lead “People’s Army”
- Foreign luxury brands plot against the junta!
- Yet still more cartoons on Prawit’s expensive watch
- New Year’s Cartoon: Something for the Poor
- Not Richard Mille
- New Year’s Cartoon: News of the Past Year
- They are going to get Prawit
- Let’s support Prayuth!
- The military party deserves a head start
- Red buffaloes got smarter