Thai web store is next pin on Tesco’s world map – independent.co.uk, February 24, 2013
…Thailand is one of Tesco’s most significant overseas markets. It opened Tesco Lotus in 1998 and now has 1,257 stores in the country, generating annual revenue of more than £3bn…
- 11 years ago: Thai police to be reformed, Traffic police could face charges of extortion
- Eight Years Ago: Gen. Chavalit to lead “People’s Army”
- Foreign luxury brands plot against the junta!
- Yet still more cartoons on Prawit’s expensive watch
- Not Richard Mille
- New Year’s Cartoon: Something for the Poor
- New Year’s Cartoon: News of the Past Year
- They are going to get Prawit
- Let’s support Prayuth!
- The military party deserves a head start
- Red buffaloes got smarter