Terror detainee who once lived in U.S. reaches plea deal – cnn.com, February 23, 2012
…Khan allegedly traveled to Bangkok, Thailand, in December 2002 and provided $50,000 in al Qaeda money that ultimately reached the terror group Jemaah Islamiyah. The funds allegedly were used to finance the August 2003 bombing of the J.W.Marriott Hotel in Jakarta, Indonesia, which killed 11 people and wounded more than 180…
- Knives out for Sudarat
- Don’ Let Death In the Car
- Run to oust Prayuth
- Run to oust Sudarat
- He is cutting the tiger’s tail
- What is appropriate in parliament?
- The proxy crisis
- New Year’s Cartoons: The Only Happiness
- Would the Prime Minister run to oust himself?
- Chase the government!
- Kissing in parliament