From Manager, May 27, 2014
The U.S. Ambassador thinks: …”suag” [this is a Thai word meaning “to meddle,” or more colloquially, to mean “none of your business”]
Caption: Ambassador Kristie must look for the meaning of this word fast.
[This cartoon represents the view of many of those who support the coup and oppose anti-coup statements of foreign governments.]
- Democracy Just Doesn’t Work
- Beating Opponents
- The Bangkok bombs
- Napoleon pig… is in every era
- Fighting for seats
- Spreading the Photo
- Principles distinguish a human from a cockroach
- Goodbye to Cartoonist Chai
- Weekly News Magazines: Chor Under Fire, June, 2019
- Weekly News Magazines: No Return for Joke, June-July, 2019
- A Real Communist?