From Manager, May 27, 2014
The U.S. Ambassador thinks: …”suag” [this is a Thai word meaning “to meddle,” or more colloquially, to mean “none of your business”]
Caption: Ambassador Kristie must look for the meaning of this word fast.
[This cartoon represents the view of many of those who support the coup and oppose anti-coup statements of foreign governments.]
- 21 Years Ago: Thousands of Thais Protest Bangkok’s Inaction in Crisis
- Weekly News Magazines: the junta’s political party, October, 2018
- Chavalit coughs up bombs (again)
- Mark sinking
- Rutting Dogs/Rutting Politicians
- There was a bribe too
- Not only a dog howls at the bell
- No alliance for the Democrats!
- Weekly News Magazines: Two Political Systems, October, 2018
- Different kinds of animals
- Why can’t they praise me?