From February 19, 2013
Cartoon title: DSI under Tarit’s authority
[DSI stands for Department of Special Investigation. Tarit Pengdit is Director-General of of the department. Under the Pheu Thai government, Tarit has been criticized for using his power to serve the government. Many of the cases his department is working are not within his autonomy, for example the case between DSI and former prime minister and the Democrat Party's leader Abhisit Vejjajiva and former deputy prime minister Suthep Thuaksuban concerning the Red Shirt protest during April and mMy 2010. The latest one causing him his reputation is the construction project of 396 police stations nationwide. Again he has attempted to connect the case to the Pheu Thai arch-rival, the Democrat Party led by Abhisit and Suthep.
The building changing into a spirit house means changing from a respectful legal enforcing department to a mere nonsense spirit house that people cannot really rely on.]
- A tale of two newspapers: Black May 13 years later
- Part V – Ian Neumegen
- Big Brother Shocks Thailand
- 21 Years Ago: Black May
- Eight Years Ago: Thaksin’s World – Coming full circle from Black May
- Nine Years Ago: Idea for a Bangkok Central Park
- Politics in the Age of Thaksin
- Gem Scam: 463/9-12, Look-Luang Rd
- Directions to Bangkok’s 24-hour casinos
- Let’s Make Bangkok’s Central Park!
- William L Monson vs Thaksin