Tanayong to buy Bangkok Mass Transit - Wall Street Journal, March 23, 2010
...The deal, if completed, will be considered as a backdoor listing by BTS, whose listing has been pushed back by almost a decade because of unfavorable economic conditions and its own complicated debt structure...
- Election posters: Looking at you
- The last time a coup leader became PM after a return to democracy
- We really care about Thaksin
- Several parties, same owner
- Dictatorship or Democracy
- Election posters: End the economic crisis
- Election posters: Transparent democracy
- Election poster pollution
- Election posters: Pheu Thai’s heart is people
- Why do Thai people always smile?
- Election posters: Take action, be clear