From Thairath, April 5, 2013
Left: We amend the constitution’s Article 68 because we have goodwill toward the Constitutional Court. They are so busy so we don’t people to submit their petitions to them.
Middle: Then don’t you worry about people’s right to submit through the Attorney-General’s Office?
Right: Of course so we ask them to suspend some cases.
[Refers to one of proposed constitutional amendments that would take about the ability of people to submit grievances directly to the courts. This would revert the system to its traditional state where the sitting government controls what cases the court gets to hear.]
- The little people are corrupt
- Helping the rice farmers
- Do you know how to live?
- Thailand caught in the middle
- Help out or win out?
- Words won’t stop the attack
- While keeping a votive tablet in the mouth
- Profiting from being military
- We will straighten this out
- Suriya chemical is the most dangerous
- The chicken farmer and the monkey