Bangkok Airport Draws New Complaints – WSJ, June 20, 2012
…As a result, Suvarnabhumi ranks well below other Asian airports on some traveler surveys, despite Thailand’s desire to be one of the region’s main transport hubs. In the 2012 Skytrax World Airport Awards survey, for instance, Suvarnabhumi landed at No. 25, behind more than 10 other Asia-Pacific airports, including Korea’s Incheon International Airport, Singapore’s Changi Airport, and Hong Kong International Airport, which ranked first, second and third, respectively. Suvarnabhumi is currently ranked 10th among airports of its size, measured by annual passengers…
- Prem Tinsulanonda in Context
- Who came crawling after all?
- I’m with Pom!
- Weekly News Magazines: Coronation, May, 2019
- The best man for the job is…
- Weekly News Magazines: Thanathorn switched off, May, 2019
- To disclose is the Key, To Conceal is the Exemption
- Filling the senate
- Heaven vs Hell
- What is needed to ruin the Future Forward Party?
- Democracy Just Doesn’t Work