Bangkok Airport Draws New Complaints – WSJ, June 20, 2012
…As a result, Suvarnabhumi ranks well below other Asian airports on some traveler surveys, despite Thailand’s desire to be one of the region’s main transport hubs. In the 2012 Skytrax World Airport Awards survey, for instance, Suvarnabhumi landed at No. 25, behind more than 10 other Asia-Pacific airports, including Korea’s Incheon International Airport, Singapore’s Changi Airport, and Hong Kong International Airport, which ranked first, second and third, respectively. Suvarnabhumi is currently ranked 10th among airports of its size, measured by annual passengers…
- Remembering Black May 1992
- All About Royal Ploughing Day
- Four Years Ago: Another Coup in Thailand
- I burned the city? When?
- Student Hero
- A young girl does a better job than the PM
- Who will come crawling?
- Talking to the snake
- Anti-rabies GT 200
- The rich man is not full yet
- Thai-style Animal Protection Unit