Bangkok Airport Draws New Complaints – WSJ, June 20, 2012
…As a result, Suvarnabhumi ranks well below other Asian airports on some traveler surveys, despite Thailand’s desire to be one of the region’s main transport hubs. In the 2012 Skytrax World Airport Awards survey, for instance, Suvarnabhumi landed at No. 25, behind more than 10 other Asia-Pacific airports, including Korea’s Incheon International Airport, Singapore’s Changi Airport, and Hong Kong International Airport, which ranked first, second and third, respectively. Suvarnabhumi is currently ranked 10th among airports of its size, measured by annual passengers…
- From 2011: Red Shirt pursuers at the mercy of new government
- Before Thaksin: Remembering the Checks and Balances of the 1997 Charter
- Dangerous Voting
- It’s a charade
- America first… World last
- Some bombers don’t go to jail
- The outrageous denial
- Police stealing the work of the gods
- Who controls the pipe bomber?
- Abhisit for leader!
- More on police buying their promtions