Suu Kyi marks anniversary of father’s assassination – CNN, July 20, 2011
…Meanwhile, one witness at the martyr’s day event, who asked for his name not to be disclosed because he fears for his safety, said the authorities monitored Tuesday’s events from a distance.
“I saw more than 10 trucks of armed police were on stand-by with full riot gear,” he said. “There were around 300 police.”
Agence France-Presse reported that plainclothes police took pictures of the crowds, but allowed hundreds to pass through checkpoints and continue to the memorial…
- Beijing treads carefully when scions of Thai political dynasty arrive in China in search of their roots
- It’s only about Thaksin
- Both hand out money for votes
- China supports the junta?
- Pro-Junta groups and the pro-democratic groups
- Weekly News Magazines: Bike for Love and Warmth, December, 2018
- Weekly News Magazines: All about politics, December, 2018
- Forget the Old Past Party
- Abandoning their ideology and betraying the people
- Pheu Thai’s heart
- Weekly News Magazines: Election Delay, January, 2019