From Manager, January 22, 2014
Caretaker Premier Yingluck Shinawatra: Alright?… Facing our emergency decree, Suthep’s mob is scared to death, right?
[Sitting in a couch, in a blue suit is Labor Minister Chalerm Ubumroong, also director of the Centre for Maintaining of Peace and Order (CMPO). In the brown suit is Caretaker Deputy Premier and Caretaker Foreign Minister, Surapong Tovichakchaikul. On the screen is Suthep Thuagsuban, the secretary-general of the People’s Democratic Reform Committee.]
- The little people are corrupt
- Michael Ball recalls Man City ‘madness’: Thaksin Shinawatra gave us a team talk
- Domino fell the wrong way
- Helping the rice farmers
- Trump in Thai editorial cartoons
- Do you know how to live?
- Thailand caught in the middle
- Help out or win out?
- While keeping a votive tablet in the mouth
- Words won’t stop the attack
- Profiting from being military