From Daily News, August 11, 2011
[In the cartoon is Abhisit Vejjajiva and Suthep Thaugsuban.]
First panel: That day .. !
Second panel: Excuse me, Sir…
Third panel: CRES’s secret report. [CRES is the Centre for the Resolution of the Emergency Situation and the report is about the order to use military force against the Red Shirt protesters.]
Fourth panel: Aow!
[At the bottom of the panel] Today ..!
[This refers to leaked reports that the CRES report fingered Suthep for the order for the military to clear the Red Shirt protesters.]
- From 2003: PM mixes business and politics
- 21 Years Ago: Thousands of Thais Protest Bangkok’s Inaction in Crisis
- Chavalit coughs up bombs (again)
- Mark sinking
- No alliance for the Democrats!
- Not only a dog howls at the bell
- Weekly News Magazines: Two Political Systems, October, 2018
- Different kinds of animals
- Why can’t they praise me?
- The junta should follow Chavolit’s example
- It’s the people’s fault for voting