From Daily News, August 11, 2011
[In the cartoon is Abhisit Vejjajiva and Suthep Thaugsuban.]
First panel: That day .. !
Second panel: Excuse me, Sir…
Third panel: CRES’s secret report. [CRES is the Centre for the Resolution of the Emergency Situation and the report is about the order to use military force against the Red Shirt protesters.]
Fourth panel: Aow!
[At the bottom of the panel] Today ..!
[This refers to leaked reports that the CRES report fingered Suthep for the order for the military to clear the Red Shirt protesters.]
- Too Many Unemployed Creating Smog
- Same allies, different kingpin
- New Year’s Cartoons: Goodbye Dog Year
- Election posters: Looking at you
- No exit
- New Year’s Cartoons: Wave Goodbye to the Old Year
- Analysis: The last time a coup chief became prime minister after elections
- New Year’s Cartoons: This year will have an election
- Dictatorship or Democracy
- New Year’s Cartoons: Happy new year without sadness
- Unknown as Pheu Thai’s PM pick