From Daily News, August 11, 2011
[In the cartoon is Abhisit Vejjajiva and Suthep Thaugsuban.]
First panel: That day .. !
Second panel: Excuse me, Sir…
Third panel: CRES’s secret report. [CRES is the Centre for the Resolution of the Emergency Situation and the report is about the order to use military force against the Red Shirt protesters.]
Fourth panel: Aow!
[At the bottom of the panel] Today ..!
[This refers to leaked reports that the CRES report fingered Suthep for the order for the military to clear the Red Shirt protesters.]
- Anniversary of the End of the Absolute Monarchy in Thailand
- 11 Years Ago: First Red Shirt Move: Surprise Raid on Privy Council President’s House
- Bangkok’s Central Park becoming a reality?
- Sorry for using excessive force
- Weekly News Magazines: Suriya leaves Phea Thai, June, 2018
- Thai police still protect Yingluck overseas
- Weekly News Magazines: Tears of Suthep, June, 2018
- Pheu Thai defectors
- Thai cartoonists on the Trump-Kim summit
- Weekly News Magazine: The Rescue, July 13-20, 2018