Suthep: Chaiwat’s arrest fully justified – Bangkok Post, January 19, 2011
Core leader of the Thai Patriots Network (TPN) Chaiwat Sinsuwong and former senator Somboon Thongburan had ignored a summons and failed to report to police to answer charges of terrorism, and therefore the police had no option but to arrest them, Deputy Prime Minister for security affairs Suthep Thaugsuban said…
- 11 years ago: Thai police to be reformed, Traffic police could face charges of extortion
- Eight Years Ago: Gen. Chavalit to lead “People’s Army”
- Foreign luxury brands plot against the junta!
- Yet still more cartoons on Prawit’s expensive watch
- Not Richard Mille
- New Year’s Cartoon: Something for the Poor
- New Year’s Cartoon: News of the Past Year
- They are going to get Prawit
- Let’s support Prayuth!
- The military party deserves a head start
- Red buffaloes got smarter