From Komchadluek, August 20, 2014
A soldier: Sir, I am not sure whether the measures to suppress the Mafia will work.
Above the flowers: Twinkle
[Refers to the military’s action to suppress the Mafia. Although this action has been praised by the public, the cartoonist suggests the military needs to be even tougher.]
- Bloody October 2008
- 21 Years Ago: Thousands of Thais Protest Bangkok’s Inaction in Crisis
- October 1976: A sea of blood
- 8 Years Ago: Bombmakers in Nonthaburi
- Weekly News Magazines: the junta’s political party, October, 2018
- What happens to the people Thaksin appoints?
- One lotus is above the water
- Silpa Bhirasri, Father of modern art in Thailand
- Chavalit coughs up bombs (again)
- Rutting Dogs/Rutting Politicians
- Mark sinking