From Komchadluek, August 20, 2014
A soldier: Sir, I am not sure whether the measures to suppress the Mafia will work.
Above the flowers: Twinkle
[Refers to the military’s action to suppress the Mafia. Although this action has been praised by the public, the cartoonist suggests the military needs to be even tougher.]
- 11 Years Ago: First Red Shirt Move: Surprise Raid on Privy Council President’s House
- Weekly News Magazines: Long Live the King, July-August, 2018
- Big Jiew is getting sucked in
- Weekly News Magazines: Raising Chickens for the Military, July, 2018
- Chavalit is very fit
- Defecting from Thaksin
- Instead of cutting, try sucking!
- Political parties in a coma
- Withdraw from the deep south!
- Cables Detail C.I.A. Waterboarding at Secret Thai Prison
- Chinese cartoonist