From Komchadluek, August 20, 2014
A soldier: Sir, I am not sure whether the measures to suppress the Mafia will work.
Above the flowers: Twinkle
[Refers to the military’s action to suppress the Mafia. Although this action has been praised by the public, the cartoonist suggests the military needs to be even tougher.]
- The little people are corrupt
- Helping the rice farmers
- Do you know how to live?
- Thailand caught in the middle
- Help out or win out?
- Words won’t stop the attack
- While keeping a votive tablet in the mouth
- Profiting from being military
- We will straighten this out
- Suriya chemical is the most dangerous
- The chicken farmer and the monkey