Suntech, Bangchak Turn On Southeast Asia’s Largest Solar Plant In Thailand – renewablesbiz.com, September 26, 2012
…a 44-megawatt project called ‘Sunny Bangchak’, achieved grid connection on September 4, 2012. The project, located in Bang Pa-In, Ayutthaya, forty kilometers outside Bangkok, Thailand, is owned by Bangchak Public Petroleum Co., Ltd (BCP), utilizes Suntech’s high performance solar panels and was constructed by engineering, procurement and construction (EPC) partner Solartron Public Co., Ltd…
- Remembering Black May 1992
- All About Royal Ploughing Day
- Four Years Ago: Another Coup in Thailand
- I burned the city? When?
- Student Hero
- A young girl does a better job than the PM
- Who will come crawling?
- Talking to the snake
- Anti-rabies GT 200
- The rich man is not full yet
- Thai-style Animal Protection Unit