Suntech, Bangchak Turn On Southeast Asia’s Largest Solar Plant In Thailand – renewablesbiz.com, September 26, 2012
…a 44-megawatt project called ‘Sunny Bangchak’, achieved grid connection on September 4, 2012. The project, located in Bang Pa-In, Ayutthaya, forty kilometers outside Bangkok, Thailand, is owned by Bangchak Public Petroleum Co., Ltd (BCP), utilizes Suntech’s high performance solar panels and was constructed by engineering, procurement and construction (EPC) partner Solartron Public Co., Ltd…
- 11 years ago: Thai police to be reformed, Traffic police could face charges of extortion
- Eight Years Ago: Gen. Chavalit to lead “People’s Army”
- Foreign luxury brands plot against the junta!
- Yet still more cartoons on Prawit’s expensive watch
- Not Richard Mille
- New Year’s Cartoon: Something for the Poor
- New Year’s Cartoon: News of the Past Year
- They are going to get Prawit
- Let’s support Prayuth!
- The military party deserves a head start
- Red buffaloes got smarter