Sukampol slows down high-speed lines – Democrat-initiated plans require further studies – Bangkok Post, August 22, 2011
…ACM Sukampol said construction of the high-speed lines between Bangkok and Nong Khai and Bangkok and Padang Besar in Malaysia under a joint development framework between Thailand and China, which had earlier been approved by the Democrat-led government, would be put on hold.
He said details of the project, from the terms of joint development agreements to the advantages and commercial viability of all train lines, had to be studied…
- 11 years ago: Thai police to be reformed, Traffic police could face charges of extortion
- Eight Years Ago: Gen. Chavalit to lead “People’s Army”
- Foreign luxury brands plot against the junta!
- Yet still more cartoons on Prawit’s expensive watch
- New Year’s Cartoon: Something for the Poor
- Not Richard Mille
- New Year’s Cartoon: News of the Past Year
- They are going to get Prawit
- Let’s support Prayuth!
- The military party deserves a head start
- Red buffaloes got smarter