Sukampol slows down high-speed lines – Democrat-initiated plans require further studies – Bangkok Post, August 22, 2011
…ACM Sukampol said construction of the high-speed lines between Bangkok and Nong Khai and Bangkok and Padang Besar in Malaysia under a joint development framework between Thailand and China, which had earlier been approved by the Democrat-led government, would be put on hold.
He said details of the project, from the terms of joint development agreements to the advantages and commercial viability of all train lines, had to be studied…
- 13 years ago: Thaksin’s increasing boldness
- Remembering Thaksin as PM: Thaksin surprises reporters with X sign
- Analysis: Yingluck’s Strange Strategy
- 11 Years Ago: The Coup – September, 2006
- 11 Years Ago: The Coup – Newspaper Front Pages
- Sucking Ghost
- 6 Years Ago: Why did the Pheu Thai rush to alter the constitution?
- Monks too high to be touched
- Shinawatra family drama
- Weekly News Magazines: Who will lead the Pheu Thai, July, 2017