Sukampol slows down high-speed lines – Democrat-initiated plans require further studies – Bangkok Post, August 22, 2011
…ACM Sukampol said construction of the high-speed lines between Bangkok and Nong Khai and Bangkok and Padang Besar in Malaysia under a joint development framework between Thailand and China, which had earlier been approved by the Democrat-led government, would be put on hold.
He said details of the project, from the terms of joint development agreements to the advantages and commercial viability of all train lines, had to be studied…
- Knives out for Sudarat
- Don’ Let Death In the Car
- Run to oust Prayuth
- Run to oust Sudarat
- He is cutting the tiger’s tail
- What is appropriate in parliament?
- The proxy crisis
- New Year’s Cartoons: The Only Happiness
- Would the Prime Minister run to oust himself?
- Chase the government!
- Kissing in parliament