Mapping travel paths – Thai Vans tackle the problem of Victory Monument’s zero signage – Bangkok Post, June 15, 2015
Finding the right van to your destination from Victory Monument — home to the biggest fleet of commuter vans in the country — used to be no easy task. There are more than 170 routes offered by the hundreds of vans sitting at seven different service points at the roundabout, but there is zero signage. Frequent commuters may have mastered their ways around the slipshod management, but first-timers often end up going round in circles and foreign tourists simply lost in translation…
- 11 Years Ago: First Red Shirt Move: Surprise Raid on Privy Council President’s House
- Weekly News Magazines: Long Live the King, July-August, 2018
- Big Jiew is getting sucked in
- Weekly News Magazines: Raising Chickens for the Military, July, 2018
- Chavalit is very fit
- Defecting from Thaksin
- Instead of cutting, try sucking!
- Political parties in a coma
- Withdraw from the deep south!
- Cables Detail C.I.A. Waterboarding at Secret Thai Prison
- Chinese cartoonist