Student jumps from 6th floor of my school - Thai blogs, May 25, 2009
Richard reports: I just came back from the cremation of the Primary 6 student that jumped from the 6th floor of the school building last Thursday. He was a student at my school. The press speculated that he jumped because his father had scolded him for playing video games and had banned him from playing again. Very tragic. Thirteen of his school friends ordained as novice monks this morning...
- 11 Years Ago: First Red Shirt Move: Surprise Raid on Privy Council President’s House
- Weekly News Magazines: Long Live the King, July-August, 2018
- Big Jiew is getting sucked in
- Weekly News Magazines: Raising Chickens for the Military, July, 2018
- Chavalit is very fit
- Defecting from Thaksin
- Instead of cutting, try sucking!
- Withdraw from the deep south!
- Political parties in a coma
- Cables Detail C.I.A. Waterboarding at Secret Thai Prison
- Chinese cartoonist