Student jumps from 6th floor of my school - Thai blogs, May 25, 2009
Richard reports: I just came back from the cremation of the Primary 6 student that jumped from the 6th floor of the school building last Thursday. He was a student at my school. The press speculated that he jumped because his father had scolded him for playing video games and had banned him from playing again. Very tragic. Thirteen of his school friends ordained as novice monks this morning...
- Democracy Just Doesn’t Work
- Beating Opponents
- The Bangkok bombs
- Napoleon pig… is in every era
- Fighting for seats
- Spreading the Photo
- Principles distinguish a human from a cockroach
- Goodbye to Cartoonist Chai
- Weekly News Magazines: Chor Under Fire, June, 2019
- Weekly News Magazines: No Return for Joke, June-July, 2019
- A Real Communist?