Student jumps from 6th floor of my school - Thai blogs, May 25, 2009
Richard reports: I just came back from the cremation of the Primary 6 student that jumped from the 6th floor of the school building last Thursday. He was a student at my school. The press speculated that he jumped because his father had scolded him for playing video games and had banned him from playing again. Very tragic. Thirteen of his school friends ordained as novice monks this morning...
- 21 Years Ago: Thousands of Thais Protest Bangkok’s Inaction in Crisis
- Weekly News Magazines: the junta’s political party, October, 2018
- Chavalit coughs up bombs (again)
- Mark sinking
- Rutting Dogs/Rutting Politicians
- There was a bribe too
- Not only a dog howls at the bell
- No alliance for the Democrats!
- Weekly News Magazines: Two Political Systems, October, 2018
- Different kinds of animals
- Why can’t they praise me?