From Komchadluek, August 8, 2011
Headline: This sidewalk is taken care of by many agencies.
Top left: Before the surface was repaired.
Top right: After the surface was repaired.
Arrow in top right: Condition of the water-pipe trench after being repaired by the MWA [Metropolitan Waterworks Authority]
Bottom right: CAT Telecom dug up the same sidewalk to lay pipes after the MWA finished its work.
[This has been a perennial problem–multiple government agencies digging up sidewalks at will and then not repairing the surface properly.]
- Beijing treads carefully when scions of Thai political dynasty arrive in China in search of their roots
- It’s only about Thaksin
- Both hand out money for votes
- China supports the junta?
- Pro-Junta groups and the pro-democratic groups
- Weekly News Magazines: Bike for Love and Warmth, December, 2018
- Weekly News Magazines: All about politics, December, 2018
- Forget the Old Past Party
- Abandoning their ideology and betraying the people
- Pheu Thai’s heart
- Weekly News Magazines: Election Delay, January, 2019