From Komchadluek, August 8, 2011
Headline: This sidewalk is taken care of by many agencies.
Top left: Before the surface was repaired.
Top right: After the surface was repaired.
Arrow in top right: Condition of the water-pipe trench after being repaired by the MWA [Metropolitan Waterworks Authority]
Bottom right: CAT Telecom dug up the same sidewalk to lay pipes after the MWA finished its work.
[This has been a perennial problem–multiple government agencies digging up sidewalks at will and then not repairing the surface properly.]
- Bloody October 2008
- 21 Years Ago: Thousands of Thais Protest Bangkok’s Inaction in Crisis
- October 1976: A sea of blood
- 8 Years Ago: Bombmakers in Nonthaburi
- Weekly News Magazines: the junta’s political party, October, 2018
- What happens to the people Thaksin appoints?
- One lotus is above the water
- Silpa Bhirasri, Father of modern art in Thailand
- Chavalit coughs up bombs (again)
- Rutting Dogs/Rutting Politicians
- Mark sinking