From Komchadluek, August 8, 2011
Headline: This sidewalk is taken care of by many agencies.
Top left: Before the surface was repaired.
Top right: After the surface was repaired.
Arrow in top right: Condition of the water-pipe trench after being repaired by the MWA [Metropolitan Waterworks Authority]
Bottom right: CAT Telecom dug up the same sidewalk to lay pipes after the MWA finished its work.
[This has been a perennial problem–multiple government agencies digging up sidewalks at will and then not repairing the surface properly.]
- The little people are corrupt
- Helping the rice farmers
- Do you know how to live?
- Thailand caught in the middle
- Help out or win out?
- Words won’t stop the attack
- While keeping a votive tablet in the mouth
- Profiting from being military
- We will straighten this out
- Suriya chemical is the most dangerous
- The chicken farmer and the monkey