From Komchadluek, August 8, 2011
Headline: This sidewalk is taken care of by many agencies.
Top left: Before the surface was repaired.
Top right: After the surface was repaired.
Arrow in top right: Condition of the water-pipe trench after being repaired by the MWA [Metropolitan Waterworks Authority]
Bottom right: CAT Telecom dug up the same sidewalk to lay pipes after the MWA finished its work.
[This has been a perennial problem–multiple government agencies digging up sidewalks at will and then not repairing the surface properly.]
- Prem Tinsulanonda in Context
- Who came crawling after all?
- I’m with Pom!
- The best man for the job is…
- Weekly News Magazines: Thanathorn switched off, May, 2019
- To disclose is the Key, To Conceal is the Exemption
- Democracy Just Doesn’t Work
- Don’t help them form a government!
- Put in a basket and wash
- Danger for the junta
- Thanathorn got his mom in trouble