Death in Singapore -FT, February 17, 2013
…The front door was unlocked and there was no sign of an investigation – no crime-scene tape, no smudges from fingerprint searches. “The first thing I did was make a beeline for the bathroom,” Mrs Todd recalled. She wanted to see exactly how Shane had died – and she saw nothing that fitted the police description. The marble bathroom walls had no holes in them. Nor were there any bolts or screws. The toilet was not where the police had said…
- Vintage images of King Chulalongkorn
- 14 Years Ago: Thaksin reveals his political successor
- 11 Years Ago: The Coup – September, 2006
- 11 Years Ago: The Coup – Newspaper Front Pages
- 6 Years Ago: After just a few months in office, govt pushing hard for Thaksin pardon
- Remember the bullet-proof child gods who led a brief Karen insurgency into Thailand in the 1990s?
- From 1989: An article in the NYT about Rama IX
- 6 Years Ago: Pheu Thai govt moves fast–Proposed law gives police power to shut news media
- The network of the officials who helped Yingluck escape
- All About the Royal Cremation Ceremony for the late King
- Who is left to burn Thailand?