From Thairath, January 6, 2013
Title: Skytrain’s terminal station!
On top of the train: BTS Skytrain concession and Bangkok governor
Mouse man Phi Nooring: Don’t make the same mistake again and again.
Mouse: Bangkok wants to change.
[Reference to the BTS Skytrain allegations the Department of Special Investigation (DSI) has filed against Bangkok Metropolitan Administration’s executives over Skytrain extension contract. The DSI’s legal action seems to be timed to derail Bangkok Governor Sukhumbhand Paribatra's reelection.]
- Thai government responds to Washington Post article about Thai abuse of Burmese in the shrimp industry
- Same cartoon idea from both pro- & anti-Thaksin cartoonists
- Siamese Priest, Pricipal Gate of Wat Cheng, 1899
- Milling Ghosts Entering Parliament
- More Thai editorial cartoons featuring President Obama
- Nine Years Ago Today: The Enforced Disappearance of Somchai
- Thai Ratings Raised by Fitch on Yingluck Stability
- Thaksin’s “Electric Pole” Candidate Laid to Rest
- The execution of the Mekong River pirate: What really happened between Chinese & Thai authorities?
- The violent farang mafia that run Thailand’s flourishing boiler room scams and sex industry
- No ridicule or satire please: Governor candidates warned to use social media carefully