From Thairath, January 6, 2013
Title: Skytrain’s terminal station!
On top of the train: BTS Skytrain concession and Bangkok governor
Mouse man Phi Nooring: Don’t make the same mistake again and again.
Mouse: Bangkok wants to change.
[Reference to the BTS Skytrain allegations the Department of Special Investigation (DSI) has filed against Bangkok Metropolitan Administration’s executives over Skytrain extension contract. The DSI’s legal action seems to be timed to derail Bangkok Governor Sukhumbhand Paribatra’s reelection.]
- Bloody October 2008
- 21 Years Ago: Thousands of Thais Protest Bangkok’s Inaction in Crisis
- October 1976: A sea of blood
- 8 Years Ago: Bombmakers in Nonthaburi
- Weekly News Magazines: the junta’s political party, October, 2018
- What happens to the people Thaksin appoints?
- One lotus is above the water
- Silpa Bhirasri, Father of modern art in Thailand
- Chavalit coughs up bombs (again)
- Rutting Dogs/Rutting Politicians
- Mark sinking