From Thairath, January 6, 2013
Title: Skytrain’s terminal station!
On top of the train: BTS Skytrain concession and Bangkok governor
Mouse man Phi Nooring: Don’t make the same mistake again and again.
Mouse: Bangkok wants to change.
[Reference to the BTS Skytrain allegations the Department of Special Investigation (DSI) has filed against Bangkok Metropolitan Administration’s executives over Skytrain extension contract. The DSI’s legal action seems to be timed to derail Bangkok Governor Sukhumbhand Paribatra's reelection.]
- Thai government responds to Washington Post article about Thai abuse of Burmese in the shrimp industry
- Milling Ghosts Entering Parliament
- Siamese Priest, Pricipal Gate of Wat Cheng, 1899
- More Thai editorial cartoons featuring President Obama
- The violent farang mafia that run Thailand's flourishing boiler room scams and sex industry
- Gem Scam: 463/9-12, Look-Luang Rd
- Thaksin's "Electric Pole" Candidate Laid to Rest
- Nine Years Ago Today: The Enforced Disappearance of Somchai
- No ridicule or satire please: Governor candidates warned to use social media carefully
- Thai Ratings Raised by Fitch on Yingluck Stability
- Vietnam, Thailand & Cambodia urged to stop using vague concepts such as "national security", "sovereignty" or "lèse-majesté" to intimidate & harass dissent