From Thairath, January 6, 2013
Title: Skytrain’s terminal station!
On top of the train: BTS Skytrain concession and Bangkok governor
Mouse man Phi Nooring: Don’t make the same mistake again and again.
Mouse: Bangkok wants to change.
[Reference to the BTS Skytrain allegations the Department of Special Investigation (DSI) has filed against Bangkok Metropolitan Administration’s executives over Skytrain extension contract. The DSI’s legal action seems to be timed to derail Bangkok Governor Sukhumbhand Paribatra’s reelection.]
- Vintage images of King Chulalongkorn
- The King’s Birthday
- 14 Years Ago: Thaksin reveals his political successor
- Remember the bullet-proof child gods who led a brief Karen insurgency into Thailand in the 1990s?
- 6 Years Ago: After just a few months in office, govt pushing hard for Thaksin pardon
- From 1989: An article in the NYT about Rama IX
- 6 Years Ago: Pheu Thai govt moves fast–Proposed law gives police power to shut news media
- All About the Royal Cremation Ceremony for the late King
- The junta eats the budget
- He will live in our hearts eternally
- Sudarat is finished