From Thairath, January 6, 2013
Title: Skytrain’s terminal station!
On top of the train: BTS Skytrain concession and Bangkok governor
Mouse man Phi Nooring: Don’t make the same mistake again and again.
Mouse: Bangkok wants to change.
[Reference to the BTS Skytrain allegations the Department of Special Investigation (DSI) has filed against Bangkok Metropolitan Administration’s executives over Skytrain extension contract. The DSI’s legal action seems to be timed to derail Bangkok Governor Sukhumbhand Paribatra’s reelection.]
- 4 Years Ago: One of the wealthiest families in Thailand has convinced the poor that it understands their problems and will fight for their rights
- 13 Years Ago: Remembering the grounds of the Siam Intercontinental Hotel
- 12 Years Ago: Chuwit and the Massage Parlour Scandal
- 76 Years Ago: ‘Strategic Siam changes its name to Thai’
- 8 Years Ago: “Black herbal toothpaste”
- 12 Years Ago: Revolution in Laos?
- 11 Years Ago: Thailand’s New Strongman
- 7 Years Ago: “Thailand United Southern Underground” ceasefire
- 9 Years Ago: Time Running Out For Thaksin
- 10 Years Ago: Losing the right to criticize a company owned by Thaksin
- 9 Years Ago: Thaksin’s public beatings