The billboard reads: Go back, son… “miss you”
On blur band at the bottom: Bangkok is safe from drugs, The safe city, Love Bangkok, join hand to build Bangkok, Mr. Sukhumbhand Paribatra, Bangkok Governor
[This is a part of Bangkok Metropolitan Administration’s campaign to improve the image of the city. The meaning is that young men using drugs should give up the practice and return home to their families.]
- 21 Years Ago: Thousands of Thais Protest Bangkok’s Inaction in Crisis
- Chavalit coughs up bombs (again)
- Mark sinking
- Rutting Dogs/Rutting Politicians
- There was a bribe too
- No alliance for the Democrats!
- Not only a dog howls at the bell
- Weekly News Magazines: Two Political Systems, October, 2018
- Different kinds of animals
- Why can’t they praise me?
- The junta should follow Chavolit’s example