The billboard reads: Go back, son… “miss you”
On blur band at the bottom: Bangkok is safe from drugs, The safe city, Love Bangkok, join hand to build Bangkok, Mr. Sukhumbhand Paribatra, Bangkok Governor
[This is a part of Bangkok Metropolitan Administration’s campaign to improve the image of the city. The meaning is that young men using drugs should give up the practice and return home to their families.]
- The King’s Birthday
- 6 Years Ago: After just a few months in office, govt pushing hard for Thaksin pardon
- Don’t cling to power!
- The reason Prawit must stay
- Watch for Prayuth in the next elections
- Asylum for a rhino
- The Democrats join in the burning
- Let the politicians go!
- Weekly News Magazines: the Runner Succeeds Where the Junta Fails, November, 2017
- 21 Years Ago: Newin’s canvassers caught red handed in vote buying
- Some just want elections