From Komchadluek, February 16, 2011
Left: The UN statement suggesting Thailand and Cambodia end the shooting permanently is not stating the case exactly.
Middle: Then what would the UN need to say to hit the right issue?
Right: Calling for Cambodians to stop shooting the people–not stop shooting permanently. [meaning something like the Cambodians should care about the people they are killing above all else]
- Thai government responds to Washington Post article about Thai abuse of Burmese in the shrimp industry
- Milling Ghosts Entering Parliament
- Vietnam, Thailand & Cambodia urged to stop using vague concepts such as "national security", "sovereignty" or "lèse-majesté" to intimidate & harass dissent
- Thai Govt should cease pressuring the Central Bank – Rate cuts "futile and misguided"
- Gem Scam: 463/9-12, Look-Luang Rd
- Yingluck Billboard
- UK scientist who accused Thai govt official of plagiarism has reported receiving death & kidnap threats
- Directions to Bangkok's 24-hour casinos
- The Wheel Begins to Turn: Weekly Rallies and Disapproving Academics
- China dashes Thai hopes of cutting huge rice stockpile
- Myanmar’s Lawless Land