From Komchadluek, February 16, 2011
Left: The UN statement suggesting Thailand and Cambodia end the shooting permanently is not stating the case exactly.
Middle: Then what would the UN need to say to hit the right issue?
Right: Calling for Cambodians to stop shooting the people–not stop shooting permanently. [meaning something like the Cambodians should care about the people they are killing above all else]
- 25 Years Ago: Black May
- All About Royal Ploughing Day
- 6 Years Ago: Thaksin to return by year’s end to resume the war on drugs
- 16 years ago: Thaksin’s strange start as prime minister – Finding a gold hoard
- From 2009: The collapse of the first Red Shirt siege of Bangkok
- The Secret Submarine: News Magazines, April-May, 2017
- What do these bombs mean?
- Locking the Media: Weekly News Magazines, May, 2017
- Nothing is Permanent
- More reaction to the bombings
- 28 years ago: An article in the NYT about Rama IX