From Komchadluek, February 16, 2011
Left: The UN statement suggesting Thailand and Cambodia end the shooting permanently is not stating the case exactly.
Middle: Then what would the UN need to say to hit the right issue?
Right: Calling for Cambodians to stop shooting the people–not stop shooting permanently. [meaning something like the Cambodians should care about the people they are killing above all else]
- 23 Years Ago: Black May 1992
- Six Years Ago: The Forgotten Siege of Bangkok
- All About Royal Ploughing Day
- Thai hairstyles of the past
- 23 Years Ago: Black May – Censorship issue of the Bangkok Post
- Chakri Memorial Day
- 10 Years Ago: The Luang Sathorn Mansion/Russian Embassy
- 5 Years Ago: When the Red Shirts Accepted an Offer of New Elections & Announced an End to their Rally
- Coronation Day
- Five Years Ago: Clash at Kok Wua Intersection
- 5 Years Ago: Burning Bangkok