From Komchadluek, February 16, 2011
Left: The UN statement suggesting Thailand and Cambodia end the shooting permanently is not stating the case exactly.
Middle: Then what would the UN need to say to hit the right issue?
Right: Calling for Cambodians to stop shooting the people–not stop shooting permanently. [meaning something like the Cambodians should care about the people they are killing above all else]
- 10 Years Ago: Thaksin Allies Try to Take Over Matichon & the Bangkok Post
- 4 Years Ago: One of the wealthiest families in Thailand has convinced the poor that it understands their problems and will fight for their rights
- 12 Years Ago: Chuwit and the Massage Parlour Scandal
- 8 Years Ago: “Black herbal toothpaste”
- 12 Years Ago: Revolution in Laos?
- 11 Years Ago: Thailand’s New Strongman
- 7 Years Ago: “Thailand United Southern Underground” ceasefire
- 9 Years Ago: Time Running Out For Thaksin
- 10 Years Ago: Losing the right to criticize a company owned by Thaksin
- 9 Years Ago: Thaksin’s public beatings
- 12 Years Ago: Suvanabhumi Airport Under Construction