From Komchadluek, February 16, 2011
Left: The UN statement suggesting Thailand and Cambodia end the shooting permanently is not stating the case exactly.
Middle: Then what would the UN need to say to hit the right issue?
Right: Calling for Cambodians to stop shooting the people–not stop shooting permanently. [meaning something like the Cambodians should care about the people they are killing above all else]
- Red Protests – May 21, 2010
- Thai General Elections – December 23, 2007
- Road to Victory is Red
- A tale of two newspapers: Black May 13 years later
- Three Years Ago: Burning Bangkok
- Directions to Bangkok’s 24-hour casinos
- 21 Years Ago: Black May
- Let’s Make Bangkok’s Central Park!
- Gem Scam: 463/9-12, Look-Luang Rd
- The Hopewell Project
- Big Brother Shocks Thailand