From Post Today, January 13, 2014
Hands poking the tiger, from left: Coup d’etat; be on my side; Emergency Act; Stop poking…
[The sleeping green tiger is meant to be the army. In Thai, there is a saying “don’t poke a sleeping tiger” or it may do harm to you when it is awake. In this context, it means that each political faction tries to convince the army to take its side. The opposition trying to provoke a coup and the government trying to get the army to support an emergency decree.]
- Prem Tinsulanonda in Context
- Who came crawling after all?
- I’m with Pom!
- Weekly News Magazines: Coronation, May, 2019
- The best man for the job is…
- Weekly News Magazines: Thanathorn switched off, May, 2019
- To disclose is the Key, To Conceal is the Exemption
- Filling the senate
- Heaven vs Hell
- What is needed to ruin the Future Forward Party?
- Democracy Just Doesn’t Work