From Post Today, January 13, 2014
Hands poking the tiger, from left: Coup d’etat; be on my side; Emergency Act; Stop poking…
[The sleeping green tiger is meant to be the army. In Thai, there is a saying “don’t poke a sleeping tiger” or it may do harm to you when it is awake. In this context, it means that each political faction tries to convince the army to take its side. The opposition trying to provoke a coup and the government trying to get the army to support an emergency decree.]
- The little people are corrupt
- Helping the rice farmers
- Do you know how to live?
- Thailand caught in the middle
- Help out or win out?
- Words won’t stop the attack
- While keeping a votive tablet in the mouth
- Profiting from being military
- We will straighten this out
- Suriya chemical is the most dangerous
- The chicken farmer and the monkey