From Manager, May 7, 2015
President Obama: What should we do… Thailand doesn’t want to become a democracy?
[The cartoon shows a Thai viewpoint towards U.S. statements calling for quick elections. It shows that, while President Obama is supposedly trying to intervene in the internal affairs of Thailand, the U.S. is the scene of riots protesting injustice there.]
- From 2003: PM mixes business and politics
- News from the 1890s
- Snake with two heads
- Weekly News Magazines: Drawing the Lines for Elections, November, 2018
- Weekly News Magazines: Govt minister and the pro-junta party, November, 2018
- Silly uncle is moving the mountain
- Who is left to run with Sudarat?
- From Red Shirts to Green Shirts
- Now he faces the heavyweight
- Thaksin’s new political party
- Beijing treads carefully when scions of Thai political dynasty arrive in China in search of their roots