From Manager, May 7, 2015
President Obama: What should we do… Thailand doesn’t want to become a democracy?
[The cartoon shows a Thai viewpoint towards U.S. statements calling for quick elections. It shows that, while President Obama is supposedly trying to intervene in the internal affairs of Thailand, the U.S. is the scene of riots protesting injustice there.]
- Bloody October 2008
- October 1976: A sea of blood
- 8 Years Ago: Bombmakers in Nonthaburi
- Political parties in a coma
- The burning parties
- They messed up the country
- Should they still fight for Thaksin?
- Jatuporn’s back
- Turn the ship around
- A tale of two newspapers: New cabinet member a savvy or unethical move?
- Whatever he defecates… it is sacred