SRT Mulls Running Diesel Trains on the Complete Red-line Section – TAN, May 21, 2012
The State Railway of Thailand is considering operating traditional diesel trains on the 15-kilometer section of the Red Line electric rail route from Bang Sue to Talingchan, expected to be complete this month…
- Bloody October 2008
- October 1976: A sea of blood
- 8 Years Ago: Bombmakers in Nonthaburi
- Defecting from Thaksin
- Instead of cutting, try sucking!
- Political parties in a coma
- The burning parties
- They messed up the country
- Weekly News Magazines: Secret Plan to Destroy Thaksin, August, 2018
- Should they still fight for Thaksin?
- Jatuporn’s back