Myanmar’s first home-grown social media site launches – bnionline.net, July 9, 2013
…Myanmar currently has an internet penetration rate of about 1.5 percent of it’s total population of 60 million, according to World Bank figures. That number is expected to sky rocket over the next couple of years following the decision to invite two foreign telecoms partners, Ooredoo and Telenor, into Myanmar on the 27th of June…
- Knives out for Sudarat
- Suriya chemical is the most dangerous
- Run to oust Prayuth
- Don’ Let Death In the Car
- We need conscription
- Run to oust Sudarat
- He is cutting the tiger’s tail
- What is appropriate in parliament?
- The proxy crisis
- New Year’s Cartoons: The Only Happiness
- Would the Prime Minister run to oust himself?