Myanmar’s first home-grown social media site launches – bnionline.net, July 9, 2013
…Myanmar currently has an internet penetration rate of about 1.5 percent of it’s total population of 60 million, according to World Bank figures. That number is expected to sky rocket over the next couple of years following the decision to invite two foreign telecoms partners, Ooredoo and Telenor, into Myanmar on the 27th of June…
- Prem Tinsulanonda in Context
- Who came crawling after all?
- I’m with Pom!
- The best man for the job is…
- Weekly News Magazines: Thanathorn switched off, May, 2019
- To disclose is the Key, To Conceal is the Exemption
- Filling the senate
- What is needed to ruin the Future Forward Party?
- Democracy Just Doesn’t Work
- Don’t help them form a government!
- Put in a basket and wash