From Thairath, February 2, 2014
Title: We take care of you (even when you’re in a toilet).
On the wall: Bangkok’s mobile restroom trailers.
Phi nooring: The Government is a stalker.
A mouse: Violate our rights.
[Refers to the news that the Bangkok’s mobile restroom trailers at the protest areas were equipped with cameras. The man at bottom right is Bangkok Governor Mr. Sukhumphan Boriphat. The BMA is responsible for supplying the restrooms.]
- 11 years ago: Thai police to be reformed, Traffic police could face charges of extortion
- Eight Years Ago: Gen. Chavalit to lead “People’s Army”
- Not Richard Mille
- New Year’s Cartoon: Something for the Poor
- New Year’s Cartoon: From Rooster to Dog
- Wrong purse
- Final blow
- Thaksin shifts puppets
- Weekly News Magazines: Clever, Cautious, Creative in Democracy, January, 2018
- Trapped by the whistle
- They make the law for their own purposes