From Thairath, February 2, 2014
Title: We take care of you (even when you’re in a toilet).
On the wall: Bangkok’s mobile restroom trailers.
Phi nooring: The Government is a stalker.
A mouse: Violate our rights.
[Refers to the news that the Bangkok’s mobile restroom trailers at the protest areas were equipped with cameras. The man at bottom right is Bangkok Governor Mr. Sukhumphan Boriphat. The BMA is responsible for supplying the restrooms.]
- Everyone wants to use Article 44!
- Weekly News Magazines, January 13-27, 2017
- Weekly News Magazines, January 27-February 10, 2017
- Trampling on those who died for the cause
- Riches from hardship
- Thaksin wasn’t involved
- Prayuth and Thaksin feel the same way about the media!
- Weekly News Magazines, February 3-17, 2017
- Collapse of State Enterprises
- Making Yellow and Red love each other
- This train doesn’t end with reconciliation