From Thairath, February 2, 2014
Title: We take care of you (even when you’re in a toilet).
On the wall: Bangkok’s mobile restroom trailers.
Phi nooring: The Government is a stalker.
A mouse: Violate our rights.
[Refers to the news that the Bangkok’s mobile restroom trailers at the protest areas were equipped with cameras. The man at bottom right is Bangkok Governor Mr. Sukhumphan Boriphat. The BMA is responsible for supplying the restrooms.]
- Prem Tinsulanonda in Context
- Who came crawling after all?
- I’m with Pom!
- Weekly News Magazines: Coronation, May, 2019
- The best man for the job is…
- Weekly News Magazines: Thanathorn switched off, May, 2019
- To disclose is the Key, To Conceal is the Exemption
- Filling the senate
- What is needed to ruin the Future Forward Party?
- Heaven vs Hell
- Democracy Just Doesn’t Work