From Thairath, February 2, 2014
Title: We take care of you (even when you’re in a toilet).
On the wall: Bangkok’s mobile restroom trailers.
Phi nooring: The Government is a stalker.
A mouse: Violate our rights.
[Refers to the news that the Bangkok’s mobile restroom trailers at the protest areas were equipped with cameras. The man at bottom right is Bangkok Governor Mr. Sukhumphan Boriphat. The BMA is responsible for supplying the restrooms.]
- Vintage images of King Chulalongkorn
- 14 Years Ago: Thaksin reveals his political successor
- 11 Years Ago: The Coup – September, 2006
- 11 Years Ago: The Coup – Newspaper Front Pages
- 6 Years Ago: After just a few months in office, govt pushing hard for Thaksin pardon
- Remember the bullet-proof child gods who led a brief Karen insurgency into Thailand in the 1990s?
- From 1989: An article in the NYT about Rama IX
- Remembering the Downfall of Thaksin Shinawatra’s CEO-state
- 6 Years Ago: Pheu Thai govt moves fast–Proposed law gives police power to shut news media
- The network of the officials who helped Yingluck escape
- All About the Royal Cremation Ceremony for the late King