From Thairath, February 2, 2014
Title: We take care of you (even when you’re in a toilet).
On the wall: Bangkok’s mobile restroom trailers.
Phi nooring: The Government is a stalker.
A mouse: Violate our rights.
[Refers to the news that the Bangkok’s mobile restroom trailers at the protest areas were equipped with cameras. The man at bottom right is Bangkok Governor Mr. Sukhumphan Boriphat. The BMA is responsible for supplying the restrooms.]
- The King’s Birthday
- 6 Years Ago: After just a few months in office, govt pushing hard for Thaksin pardon
- Don’t cling to power!
- The reason Prawit must stay
- Watch for Prayuth in the next elections
- Asylum for a rhino
- The Democrats join in the burning
- 21 Years Ago: Newin’s canvassers caught red handed in vote buying
- Some just want elections
- Forgotten krathong
- Weekly News Magazines: Loving Prayuth, November, 2017