From Naewna, July 1, 2019
Jatuporn: Hitting Ja New’s head is similar to hitting Thai people
Caption: Making a rift is our work.
[Refers to the case of political activist Sirawithy “Ja New” Seritiwat who was beaten multiple times apparently for his anti-government lobbying. Many anti-Prayuth groups are pointing to this case and blaming the government or military for the attacks.
The cartoonist, who opposes Thaksin and the Red Shirts, takes issue with anti-government figures using the case to attack the government. He shows former Red Shirt leader Jatuporn using the case to split the country.]
- Democracy Just Doesn’t Work
- The Bangkok bombs
- Spreading the Photo
- Principles distinguish a human from a cockroach
- Goodbye to Cartoonist Chai
- Weekly News Magazines: Chor Under Fire, June, 2019
- Weekly News Magazines: No Return for Joke, June-July, 2019
- A Real Communist?
- Internal Conflicts
- Article 44 Lives
- Mocking Yingluck