From Naewna, July 1, 2019
Jatuporn: Hitting Ja New’s head is similar to hitting Thai people
Caption: Making a rift is our work.
[Refers to the case of political activist Sirawithy “Ja New” Seritiwat who was beaten multiple times apparently for his anti-government lobbying. Many anti-Prayuth groups are pointing to this case and blaming the government or military for the attacks.
The cartoonist, who opposes Thaksin and the Red Shirts, takes issue with anti-government figures using the case to attack the government. He shows former Red Shirt leader Jatuporn using the case to split the country.]
- The little people are corrupt
- Helping the rice farmers
- Do you know how to live?
- Thailand caught in the middle
- Help out or win out?
- Words won’t stop the attack
- While keeping a votive tablet in the mouth
- Profiting from being military
- We will straighten this out
- Suriya chemical is the most dangerous
- The chicken farmer and the monkey