[The man is possibly Jarupong Ruangsuwan, former interior minister. He recently resigned from the leadership of the Pheu Thai Party to start an anti-coup organization overseas. The boss he is talking to is Thaksin Shinawatra.
As it is incredibly unlikely that a person charged to run the Pheu Thai Party (owned by the Shinawatra family) would not be taking orders directly from Thaksin, the cartoon seems to show a dejected Jarupong reporting to his boss that the military takeover remains popular with people.]
- No bathroom breaks
- It is so fruitful
- Don’t get distracted by marijuana
- Fake news
- Intervene here first!
- Weekly News Magazines: Burning Future, August, 2019
- There will always be coups
- Who is really destroying the country?
- Economic suicides
- Some are on protected land
- Weekly News Magazines: Grilling Prayuth, September, 2019