[The man is possibly Jarupong Ruangsuwan, former interior minister. He recently resigned from the leadership of the Pheu Thai Party to start an anti-coup organization overseas. The boss he is talking to is Thaksin Shinawatra.
As it is incredibly unlikely that a person charged to run the Pheu Thai Party (owned by the Shinawatra family) would not be taking orders directly from Thaksin, the cartoon seems to show a dejected Jarupong reporting to his boss that the military takeover remains popular with people.]
- Knives out for Sudarat
- Suriya chemical is the most dangerous
- Run to oust Prayuth
- Don’ Let Death In the Car
- Run to oust Sudarat
- We need conscription
- He is cutting the tiger’s tail
- What is appropriate in parliament?
- The proxy crisis
- New Year’s Cartoons: The Only Happiness
- Would the Prime Minister run to oust himself?