From Daily News, April 13, 2013
Cartoon title: Worldwidely Cool, 2013 Maha Songkran
Sign held by snake: Your body may feel hot, not your heart.
[In the high-speed speed train on the left is Prime Minister Yingluck Shinawatra and her cabinet. Thaksin is driving the train.
On top of Democracy Monument, man with a smoking pipe in his mouth: L.Cdr. Prasong Soonsiri, former Foreign Minister and former head of the Thai National Security Council. Prasong has been a long-time critic of Thaksin Shinawatra.
Second from top is Khanit na Nakhon, Chairman of the National Anti-corruption Commission. Then Dr. Kaewsan Atibodhi, a law lecturer who turned to politics and is a critic of Thaksin.
Standing on the ground in front of the monument, from left: Former deputy prime minister Suthep Thuaksuban, the Democrat Party leader and former prime minister Abhisit Vejjajiva, former leader of the Democrat Party and former premier Chuan Leekphai, Bangkok Governor MR. SUkhumbhand Paribhatra.]
- 21 Years Ago: Thousands of Thais Protest Bangkok’s Inaction in Crisis
- Weekly News Magazines: the junta’s political party, October, 2018
- Chavalit coughs up bombs (again)
- Mark sinking
- Rutting Dogs/Rutting Politicians
- There was a bribe too
- Not only a dog howls at the bell
- No alliance for the Democrats!
- Weekly News Magazines: Two Political Systems, October, 2018
- Different kinds of animals
- Why can’t they praise me?