From Daily News, April 13, 2013
Cartoon title: Worldwidely Cool, 2013 Maha Songkran
Sign held by snake: Your body may feel hot, not your heart.
[In the high-speed speed train on the left is Prime Minister Yingluck Shinawatra and her cabinet. Thaksin is driving the train.
On top of Democracy Monument, man with a smoking pipe in his mouth: L.Cdr. Prasong Soonsiri, former Foreign Minister and former head of the Thai National Security Council. Prasong has been a long-time critic of Thaksin Shinawatra.
Second from top is Khanit na Nakhon, Chairman of the National Anti-corruption Commission. Then Dr. Kaewsan Atibodhi, a law lecturer who turned to politics and is a critic of Thaksin.
Standing on the ground in front of the monument, from left: Former deputy prime minister Suthep Thuaksuban, the Democrat Party leader and former prime minister Abhisit Vejjajiva, former leader of the Democrat Party and former premier Chuan Leekphai, Bangkok Governor MR. SUkhumbhand Paribhatra.]
- Remembering Black May 1992
- Anniversary of the End of the Absolute Monarchy in Thailand
- Four Years Ago: Another Coup in Thailand
- 2012: Thaksin Reverses Earlier Calls for Reds to Forgive & Forget with Fiery Speech
- Whoever sleeps with you, they will die
- Old allies, new allies
- Can Chavalit be PM again?
- Baby Party
- Remembering the Red Shirt Protests of 2010
- AP: Bangkok Post editor ousted for criticizing Thailand’s military government
- Democrats shut out