From Post Today, August 19, 2013
Title: Sometimes a majority cannot win.
On the rope: Parliament game
[This cartoon compares the opposition to a tiger with long canine teeth. In Thai, it means people who are tricky. Although the government controls a majority in parliament, the government, like a baby, still cannot completely overcome the stalling strategies used by the experienced opposition during debates.]
- Prem Tinsulanonda in Context
- Who came crawling after all?
- I’m with Pom!
- Weekly News Magazines: Coronation, May, 2019
- The best man for the job is…
- Weekly News Magazines: Thanathorn switched off, May, 2019
- To disclose is the Key, To Conceal is the Exemption
- Filling the senate
- What is needed to ruin the Future Forward Party?
- Democracy Just Doesn’t Work
- Don’t help them form a government!