From Manager, May 9, 2013
ICT Minister Lt. Cdr. Anudit Nakhonthap: Let it be damned… This is my chance. I have have to lick her up.
Caption: Some pet animal… and its loyalty beyond its own life
[The reference is to his threat that the government could censor online criticism of the prime minister. The concept of the cartoon is that, as a government official, he is not focused on doing his duty for the good of the people, but instead is trying to do anything to curry favor with the ruling party. Here he is portrayed as a monitor lizard which is considered insulting.]
- The little people are corrupt
- Helping the rice farmers
- Thailand caught in the middle
- Help out or win out?
- While keeping a votive tablet in the mouth
- Words won’t stop the attack
- Profiting from being military
- We will straighten this out
- Knives out for Sudarat
- Suriya chemical is the most dangerous
- The chicken farmer and the monkey