From Thairath, March 17, 2014
Title: An honorable person? An unhonorable person?
Jatuporn: We fight for democracy.
His shirt: UDD
On soldier’s leg: Protect a rebel
Suthep is behind the soldier.
A sign close to a hooded man: 100 dead bodies
Phi Nooring: Please speak politely.
A mouse: We’re equal.
[The Red Shirts, alsoknown as the United Front for Democracy against Dictatorship (UDD), has criticized the role of the military in protecting the anti-government group led by Suthep from attacks.]
- Beijing treads carefully when scions of Thai political dynasty arrive in China in search of their roots
- It’s only about Thaksin
- Both hand out money for votes
- China supports the junta?
- Pro-Junta groups and the pro-democratic groups
- Weekly News Magazines: Bike for Love and Warmth, December, 2018
- Weekly News Magazines: All about politics, December, 2018
- Forget the Old Past Party
- Abandoning their ideology and betraying the people
- Pheu Thai’s heart
- Weekly News Magazines: Election Delay, January, 2019