From Thairath, March 17, 2014
Title: An honorable person? An unhonorable person?
Jatuporn: We fight for democracy.
His shirt: UDD
On soldier’s leg: Protect a rebel
Suthep is behind the soldier.
A sign close to a hooded man: 100 dead bodies
Phi Nooring: Please speak politely.
A mouse: We’re equal.
[The Red Shirts, alsoknown as the United Front for Democracy against Dictatorship (UDD), has criticized the role of the military in protecting the anti-government group led by Suthep from attacks.]
- Election posters: Looking at you
- The last time a coup leader became PM after a return to democracy
- We really care about Thaksin
- Several parties, same owner
- Dictatorship or Democracy
- Election posters: End the economic crisis
- Election posters: Transparent democracy
- Election poster pollution
- Election posters: Pheu Thai’s heart is people
- Why do Thai people always smile?
- Election posters: Take action, be clear