Soi Ruam Ruedee residents win case against Aetas hotel – The Nation, January 9, 2012
…Chalermpong Klubdee, the lawyer who represented the residents, said the ruling meant the hotel had to be demolished because the construction had been done and the hotel could not be modified.
- Why not throw the 112 professional hitmen in prison?
- The Bangkok Land Skytrain
- A tale of two newspapers: Gangs controlling motorcycle taxis
- Red Protests – May 25-26, 2010
- Two years Ago: Thailand’s Professional Hitmen and Why They Can’t Be Put in Jail
- Chalerm vows Thaksin will be home this year – Behead me if he isn’t, deputy PM tells reds
- Directions to Bangkok’s 24-hour casinos
- 21 Years Ago: Scrapping the Bangkok Land Skytrain
- Three Years Ago: Snipers on the Skytrain Tracks
- Nike Factories In Thailand
- 21 Years Ago: Black May