From Thairath, April 25, 2014
Left: Yingluck: Why do you have to promptly consider my charges? Slowly please.
On a man’s suit: NACC
Right: Yingluck: Please conduct the election faster. Why are you so slow?
On a man’s suit: EC
[Yingluck, in a wheelchair due to a recent injury, is mocked for demands for the National Anti-Corruption Commission (NACC) not rule too quickly on her pending cases. Meanwhile, she insists the Election Commission (EC) more forward quickly to hold a new election.]
- Prem Tinsulanonda in Context
- Who came crawling after all?
- I’m with Pom!
- Weekly News Magazines: Coronation, May, 2019
- The best man for the job is…
- Weekly News Magazines: Thanathorn switched off, May, 2019
- To disclose is the Key, To Conceal is the Exemption
- Filling the senate
- What is needed to ruin the Future Forward Party?
- Heaven vs Hell
- Democracy Just Doesn’t Work