From Thairath, June 21, 2012
Suthep Tuaksuban says: Thaksin and the UDD are bloodily guilty. I slander them.
On the podium: Truth for Reconciliation Commission of Thailand (TRCT)
The words on the papers: Ratchaprasong, Kok Wau Intersection, UDD, 98 dead, 2,000 injured April-May, 2010 [meaning that Thaksin and the Red Shirts are actually the victims of violence at the hands of the last government]
- 13 years ago: Thaksin’s increasing boldness
- Remembering Thaksin as PM: Thaksin surprises reporters with X sign
- Analysis: Yingluck’s Strange Strategy
- 11 Years Ago: The Coup – September, 2006
- 11 Years Ago: The Coup – Newspaper Front Pages
- 6 Years Ago: Why did the Pheu Thai rush to alter the constitution?
- One thing is actually another
- Stop the clock
- Only one thing can save her
- Editorial Cartoons: Yingluck Flees