From Thairath, June 21, 2012
Suthep Tuaksuban says: Thaksin and the UDD are bloodily guilty. I slander them.
On the podium: Truth for Reconciliation Commission of Thailand (TRCT)
The words on the papers: Ratchaprasong, Kok Wau Intersection, UDD, 98 dead, 2,000 injured April-May, 2010 [meaning that Thaksin and the Red Shirts are actually the victims of violence at the hands of the last government]
- Vintage images of King Chulalongkorn
- The King’s Birthday
- 14 Years Ago: Thaksin reveals his political successor
- Remember the bullet-proof child gods who led a brief Karen insurgency into Thailand in the 1990s?
- 6 Years Ago: After just a few months in office, govt pushing hard for Thaksin pardon
- From 1989: An article in the NYT about Rama IX
- 6 Years Ago: Pheu Thai govt moves fast–Proposed law gives police power to shut news media
- All About the Royal Cremation Ceremony for the late King
- The junta eats the budget
- He will live in our hearts eternally
- Sudarat is finished