From Thairath, June 21, 2012
Suthep Tuaksuban says: Thaksin and the UDD are bloodily guilty. I slander them.
On the podium: Truth for Reconciliation Commission of Thailand (TRCT)
The words on the papers: Ratchaprasong, Kok Wau Intersection, UDD, 98 dead, 2,000 injured April-May, 2010 [meaning that Thaksin and the Red Shirts are actually the victims of violence at the hands of the last government]
- 25 Years Ago: Black May
- All About Royal Ploughing Day
- 6 Years Ago: Thaksin to return by year’s end to resume the war on drugs
- 16 years ago: Thaksin’s strange start as prime minister – Finding a gold hoard
- From 2009: The collapse of the first Red Shirt siege of Bangkok
- Thai Editorial Cartoons on the Stolen Plaque
- The Secret Submarine: News Magazines, April-May, 2017
- What do these bombs mean?
- Locking the Media: Weekly News Magazines, May, 2017
- Nothing is Permanent
- More reaction to the bombings