Skywalk halted – The Nation, August 11, 2011
…Saying that Bangkok residents would lose out if the first phase did not materialise, he added that its construction was originally budgeted at Bt5.2 billion, but the cost was brought down to Bt3 billion.
- 21 Years Ago: Thousands of Thais Protest Bangkok’s Inaction in Crisis
- Weekly News Magazines: the junta’s political party, October, 2018
- One lotus is above the water
- Chavalit coughs up bombs (again)
- Rutting Dogs/Rutting Politicians
- Mark sinking
- There was a bribe too
- Not only a dog howls at the bell
- No alliance for the Democrats!
- Weekly News Magazines: Two Political Systems, October, 2018
- Different kinds of animals