Nine Years Ago: Pro-Thaksin demonstrators at Chatuchak Park
[Long before the Red Shirts were formed, this was one of the first organized demonstrations that showed a politician could bring country people to Bangkok en masse to support a government under fire from the “urban elites.”]
Parts One – Two – Three
- Prem Tinsulanonda in Context
- Who came crawling after all?
- I’m with Pom!
- The best man for the job is…
- Weekly News Magazines: Thanathorn switched off, May, 2019
- To disclose is the Key, To Conceal is the Exemption
- Filling the senate
- Democracy Just Doesn’t Work
- Don’t help them form a government!
- Put in a basket and wash
- Danger for the junta