Six Years Ago Today: $2-BN TAKEOVER: PM’s clan agrees to sell Shin to S’pore
[After a year of PAD protests that had little effect on Thaksin or the public, it was the massive sale of Shin Corp that ignited widespread public ire against Thaksin.
Update: Several readers pointed out that the protest movement was not yet called “PAD” then–the anti-Thaksin gatherings were the public stagings of Sondhi’s political affairs show that had been taken off the air by the government.]
- From 2003: PM mixes business and politics
- News from the 1890s
- Snake with two heads
- Weekly News Magazines: Drawing the Lines for Elections, November, 2018
- No need for revolutionaries
- Weekly News Magazines: Govt minister and the pro-junta party, November, 2018
- Silly uncle is moving the mountain
- Who is left to run with Sudarat?
- Your behavior is worse than interference
- From Red Shirts to Green Shirts
- Now he faces the heavyweight