Six Years Ago Today: $2-BN TAKEOVER: PM’s clan agrees to sell Shin to S’pore
[After a year of PAD protests that had little effect on Thaksin or the public, it was the massive sale of Shin Corp that ignited widespread public ire against Thaksin.
Update: Several readers pointed out that the protest movement was not yet called “PAD” then–the anti-Thaksin gatherings were the public stagings of Sondhi’s political affairs show that had been taken off the air by the government.]
- Prem Tinsulanonda in Context
- Who came crawling after all?
- I’m with Pom!
- The best man for the job is…
- Weekly News Magazines: Thanathorn switched off, May, 2019
- To disclose is the Key, To Conceal is the Exemption
- Filling the senate
- Democracy Just Doesn’t Work
- Don’t help them form a government!
- Put in a basket and wash
- Danger for the junta